Our Melbourne based facility is seeking a motivated, results driven problem solver to lead one of our production teams. This is your chance to join a rapidly growing multinational medical devices company working on the leading edge of medical diagnostics and life-science.
As Production Team Leader you will oversee a team of X people in state-of-the-art GMP cleanroom facilities producing a range of high specialised diagnostic devices for high profile clients around the world.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning and organising materials to meet internal deadlines and production KPI’s
- Managing a manufacturing team - providing training, support, feedback and an open dialogue between yourself and your team
- Maintaining GMP batch documentation
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to meet production requirements
- Utilising production software systems well to ensure that information is logged correctly
- Involvement in monthly meetings to go over metrics, where you will provide updates to external stakeholders regarding the status of your production unit
Successful applicants will need:
- Demonstrated leadership experience within a GMP environment
- Hands on machine operating experience within Pharmaceuticals/Medical Device or highly regulated Food Manufacturing environment
- Solid understanding and experience using manufacturing IT systems / tools, including Excel and ERP/MRP packages. Cloud based systems advantageous.
- Professional work ethic, with the ability to hold yourself well with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Great mechanical aptitude with excellent communication and problem-solving skills
Working at SCHOTT MINIFAB
SCHOTT MINIFAB is a global leader in medical diagnostics and lifescience product development and manufacturing. We form part of SCHOTT AG, a 130 year old company with 16,200 employees and 34 locations worldwide.
To apply please submit your CV and cover letter: