Here at SCHOTT MINIFAB, we are the world-leaders in designing and manufacturing microfluidic diagnostic consumables. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront, leading medical and diagnostic engineering to new heights and making real contributions to improve the daily lives of ordinary people. Now is your chance to join us on our mission.
We are seeking a Marketing Manager to work within the Sales and Marketing department to design and execute broad-based B2B marketing programs. Working closely with the sales team, the marketing manager will manage lead generation, web site development and content creation. This is an integral role which provides a unique opportunity to have end-to-end ownership of marketing performance, from strategy to execution.
Reporting directly to: VP of Sales and Marketing
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years marketing experience required; a minimum of 2 years of experience directly managing
- B2B marketing service marketing programs with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results
- Experience working with a corporate marketing office
- Proven track record managing marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
- Management of the social media platforms for brand awareness and lead generation e.g Google Analytics and Google Ad Word certified
- Excellent communication skills –strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills; including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, ability to meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office including Word and Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities
- Team player with ability to work cross-functionally
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables:
The responsibilities of this role are (but not limited to):
- Development and execution of the marketing plan for SBF Diagnostics -include email campaigns, participation in industry conferences and events, webinars, and website updates
- Development and execution of the lead generation
- Management of branding, content, and look-and-feel of external communications and marketing materials
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives
- Work with SCHOTT corporate marketing to leverage scale benefits and best practices
- Work with sales team to coordinate live events globally
- All employees of SCHOTT MINIFAB are expected to adhere to safety procedures as documented in the Environment Health and Safety Management System, this can be demonstrated by actively participating in consultation programs, improvement initiatives and related training sessions.