About the Graduate Program:
The Graduate Program will run for a period of 12 months and during this time, you will have an opportunity to apply basic scientific knowledge and skills to a range of procedures and techniques. You will also be involved with solving problems of limited complexity with technical guidance from the bioscience team.
During this program, you will be involved in a variety of workshops, get mentored and trained, and have the opportunity to contribute to Schott Minifab’s mission.
What you bring: Your attitude and willingness to learn is key to making your graduate program as beneficial for you as possible! Alongside this, you should bring the following.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- A tertiary qualification in biology, biochemistry, immunology, molecular biology, biotechnology or life sciences related discipline, with strong academic record.
- Sound understanding of GMP and GLP requirements
- An understanding of Design control, Validation and Verification processes, and Quality Management Systems (ISO13485 would be ideal)
- High level computer skills, including MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, with proven ability to collaborate with a range of internal cross functional team members.
- A demonstrated competency in problem solving and delivering technical solutions
- A thirst for new knowledge and a desire to work across multiple disciplines
- Excellent attention to detail and self-motivation to deliver work to the highest standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, team work and ability to take initiative
What will you be doing in this role?
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables:
The responsibilities of this role are (but not limited to):
- Conduct laboratory techniques under supervision of an experienced scientist
- Assist in resolving bioscience related technical issues during all stages of the project
- Collect and analyse data to develop recommendations and improvement actions
- Assist with the delivery bioscience related deliverables within an assigned project to scope, and within allocated timeframes and budget
- Develop good relations with your team and other teams across multiple business areas and location
- Report the current status of work on a regular basis
- Demonstrated commitment to organisational goals and customer requirements with a demonstrated capacity to project a positive attitude
- Proactively utilise initiative, innovation, and commitment toward continuous improvement.
If you have what it takes and are ready to learn from the best, send through your resume and cover letter, and apply now.
Applications in Word Format will only be considered (No PDF Documents please).
Kindly note that due to the high number of applicants, only short-listed Candidates can be contacted.